Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sam

For some reason I wish I was someone else. I'm afraid that I'm not the person that you think I am. I haven't tried to keep anything from you but you've never really asked me anything. Over the course of the last month we've talked almost everyday but you never really asked me anything about myself. I know you think you love me but you don't really know anything about me. On one hand I think it's great because you know me inside. On the other hand you don't know anything about my history, my dreams, my goals, my family. I really hope that what we feel right now will continue but I fear that this is going too far too fast without you knowing some very important things. When you don't ask the questions that need to be asked and I can't think of a way to bring it up, this is where we end up. There are things going on in my mind right now that tell me that once you really know who I am those feelings won't be there anyway. But if that happens, I guess neither one of us really knew each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment