Thursday, December 17, 2009

Break

I think I've finally reached my breaking point. Right now its looking pretty hopeless and I'm finding it very difficult to see any good. I've tried to do what I thought was right but nothing has gone my way lately. I've tried to remain faithful but it seems that it's not going to make a difference. I'm trying to be strong but I'm losing hope. I can't really see a way out of this situation. Anytime I get some more bad news I just pray harder. Read the bible a little more. Tell another person about God. None of this is seeming to make much of  a difference though. I just wish I knew what I was supposed to do if I'm not already doing it. I'm seriously running out of time and I need God to rescue me. I don't know what he's preparing me for and I don't know how much more I have to go through but I really hope that this is nearing an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment